Friday, May 1, 2009

Learning Chinese

I am thoroughly enjoying learning Chinese. I am a bit sad that it is already May. Time is almost up! I hope that I can find a way to study it when I get home through language exchanges or something of the sort. Although Chinese is a very difficult language for anyone with no previous experience, it is rewarding to study. I enjoy being able to ask for things at a restaurant or clarify something in Chinese when someone doesn't really speak English. I understand the grammar mistakes by native Chinese speakers when speaking English, because often it makes sense in Chinese. It's like when I speak Chinese I use English grammar. I would definitely recommend the CLD courses to anyone that is seriously considering the study abroad program to Taipei. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where have I been?