Saturday, May 16, 2009

Computer Issues

I have not been the best at posting some articles from before, because my computer is not cooperating. I believe I have a loose wire in the hinge or a bad LCD power inverter. Good thing Taiwan is the number one manufacturer/assembler of laptops in the world. I bought a hard drive to back up stuff, so once I have all the data backed up, I will take this baby apart with one of my friends who is an electrical engineer :). I have to angle the screen just right to get it to work, so it seems fixable, but just a pain. I would buy a new laptop here, but I am using more money to travel instead. Technology is cheap and easy to get. There is one of the biggest technology malls here in the world. 6 floors of whatever you could need, you could even set up a decent electrical laboratory with the parts here. Let me know if you need something, because we could figure something out. Mail is reliable and stuff is easy to get. For example, DDR1 ram for a laptop is only $25 for a 1GB chip. Oh well, I just need this laptop to make it through my last month of school :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where have I been?