Friday, April 17, 2009

Utilizing Your Blog

My blog is really just a collection of my thoughts, happenings and pictures gathered while I am abroad. I'm not quite sure if this is interesting for anyone else, but still it provides information about my life to those close to me at home, people I meet and those I wish were with me, but cannot be. I hope that my college, Carlson School of Management, makes the blog a requirement for all of those studying abroad so that the lessons learned from students in programs years before can be a stepping stone for those in the future. I have found blogs to be priceless for information that travel guides and locals cannot tell you. I have been a bit pressed for time in the past month or so, and the conclusion my study abroad is coming up, so I am behind and I hope to catch up in the next week (after studying for my midterms of course). 

I wrote a series of emails while I studied abroad in Milano, Italia but did not provide family and friends with pictures of my experience. I will be adding those to adjunct blog in the next month as a reference for anyone who is curious about my experience. Please send me an email or message if you have any questions esivertson (at) gmail (dot) com

1 comments:

Lesli said...

Love that you are including pictures.

Miss you!

Post a Comment

Where have I been?