Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dorm Pictures




I know many people are quite curious about the dormitory and what the housing actually looks like. I really like my housing despite the flaws, because I think it is the main reason I have met so many really awesome people. It is quite hard to take pictures in such a small space, so I will have to add more later on. I think you can get the basic idea from the white washed walls, ceiling tiles, floor tiles, and college dorm appearance.

Guo Qing Dormitory/International Youth Center

Quick description: Two persons per room, with a shared floor bathroom and laundry facilities. Desk, bed, closet space, internet, electricity and water included. Prone to mosquitoes and chilly breezes, but quite social and filled with really amazing people. The building also houses a restaurant, convenience store, lounge, movie theater, and a Graduate Institute of Engineering. If you saw how small the building actually is, this might surprise you. 

1 comments:

Lesli said...

Pig's blood on a stick covered with peanuts & cilantro--i just threw up in my mouth a little! That flower was pretty though. :)

Post a Comment

Where have I been?