Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Yes Ma'am, It be True, I is a College Graduate

I just wanted to announce that I am 99% sure that I am (will be when the credits transfer back) a college graduate of the University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management. I successfully finished my majors in Finance and International Business with a minor in Political Science. I am so excited that I am graduating after 4 years of studying, but I missed being able to celebrate with some of my nearest and dearest friends and family. I wish the rest of the class of 2009 the best and I hope that everyone finds something that they love to do. It is definitely a really exciting time in my life in every respect. I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way, because it really does mean a lot to me that people have taken time out of their busy lives to contribute to mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where have I been?